Dealing with love handles is not easy especially if they seem stubborn enough to stay on your belly for good. Some go for strict diets, while others turn to technology to deal with unwanted fats. Coolsculpting is a cutting-edge non-surgical technology for removing unwanted and stubborn fats permanently.
Coolsculpting is an FDA-approved treatment and practice by licensed professionals worldwide. If you find it hard to deal with your belly fats, then Coolsculpting might be an excellent option for you.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
Not all people are gifted with naturally toned and sculpted bodies without treatments and help from professionals. Some people have to deal with unwanted stubborn fats by spending hours doing exercise or hitting the gym. Others enroll in challenging programs to cut down their calories but have little to no results as this love handles seem to cling forever.
If you think you already tried everything but nothing seems to work perfectly, then CoolSculpting might be the perfect solution. This non-surgical treatment freezes unwanted fats that result in a more attractive and slimmer silhouette. The process is safe and highly effective and provides your desired results.
The secret to an effective CoolSculpting procedure is to do it with perfectly experienced and licensed experts. You can visit https://njcenterforcoolsculpting.com/ as they are renowned for their well-versed and highly-recommended experts for CoolSculpting treatment. Since frequent exercise and diet don’t completely remove unwanted fats, this is how this non-invasive procedure works:
- CoolSculpting freezes unwanted fats by using controlled cooling technology that damages fat cells.
- This non-surgical method won’t injure your overlying skin.
- Unwanted fat cells are safely and effectively broken down to be absorbed by your body in the most natural process.
- Aside from love handles, it can safely be used on almost all parts of the body.
- It’s highly effective on love handles, outer thighs, abdomen, double chin, arms, and upper back of the bra-fat area.
- It’s FDA-approved safe and effective and doesn’t use needles, painless, and quick.
How Long Should You Wait For Another CoolSculpting Treatment
A lot of people want to get rid of their unwanted fats as soon as possible. While CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure that guarantees safety and effectiveness, the process requires up to four months to see complete results. It’s vital to space out every treatment to ensure you’re not refreezing dead fat cells. Your body needs to recover and remove all the damaged or dead fat cells to treatment efficacy.
On average, people who undergo CoolSculpting are required to wait a minimum of 30 days before undergoing another procedure on the exact similar spot. Though waiting for 60 days is ideal to ensure total effectiveness from the initial session.
Everyone has their unique characteristics, and treatment requirements for CoolSculpting efficacy and results vary for each patient. Some are advised to wait a little longer before going on their next session due to health issues or fat-loss status. In some cases, multiple treatments are highly beneficial for other patients but a health specialist will help you get ready and understand every treatment, results, and your next suitable treatment schedule.
- CoolSculpting sessions are expected to provide 25-30% unwanted fat reduction.
- It takes up to 4 months to see overall results from your treated area.
- Most patients see results after 1 to 3 sessions in every desired area.
- CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss program or treatment.
- This treatment is suitable for stubborn fats that won’t be eliminated from diet and frequent exercise.
- CoolSculpting is ideal for someone that’s almost near their weight goal before undergoing the treatment.
Areas where CoolSculpting is ideal and most recommended:
- Abdomen, belly, or stomach
- Love handles, sides, or flanks
- Under your chin
The best part about CoolSculpting is that it doesn’t require days of recovery. You can resume your normal activities and get back to work after the treatment. There are also no injections, medications, or supplements needed after the treatment.
Technically speaking, this treatment is ideal for almost everyone who wants to reduce up to 10 pounds to their target weight. When it comes to potential candidates for the treatment, people with unusual reactions to low temperatures are not advisable to undergo this treatment. The same goes for lactating and expecting mothers.
Once you are ready to ditch all those extra and stubborn fats off, you can check with a recommended center that performs CoolSculpting. This treatment offers guaranteed permanent results on desired areas without surgery, long hours of treatment sessions, and downtime. Check with your specialist today if you’re a great candidate.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions, and data contained in these publications are solely those of the individual authors and contributors and not of Credihealth and the editor(s).
Call +91 8010-994-994 and talk to Credihealth Medical Experts for FREE. Get assistance in choosing the right specialist doctor and clinic, compare treatment cost from various centers and timely medical updates