This recipe collection has 40 of our favorite bell pepper recipes all in one place! We love them stuffed, chopped, grilled, and stir-fried and we know you’ll love them too!
Bell peppers are delicious, easy to prep, and add lots of flavor to any meal.
Got a pile of bell peppers and not sure what to do with them?!
Look no further! Below are our favorite bell pepper recipes, there’s something for everyone! These dishes are all relatively easy to make and most importantly, jam-packed with flavor. With everything from fresh and healthy to ooey-gooey-cheesy, you’ll find a new favorite below. Let’s get cooking!
Our Top Picks
- Stuffed Bell Peppers. Stuffed peppers filled with a zesty meat and rice filling (ground beef and sausage, but use any ground meat works). Top them with a zesty tomato sauce and a sprinkle of cheese and bake until bubbly.
- Easy Chicken Fajitas. This is one of our all-time favorite dinners, great in tortillas or even over a salad. Tender chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions in an easy homemade seasoning.
- Chicken Cacciatore. This is an Italian favorite with flavorful chicken and lots of veggies in a zesty tomato sauce. Serve with your favorite pasta.
- The Best Chili Recipe. We honestly think this is the best. It’s chock full of beef and beans and it’s easy to make with lots of great flavor!
- Taco Stuffed Pepper Casserole. A reader favorite, this dish is easy but full of flavor. Instant rice (or minute rice) makes it quick!
One Pan Wonders
- Sausage and Peppers. Simple prep, one skillet, and lots of flavor! Serve these on their own, with rice or even tucked into sub buns.
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables. This sheet pan dinner is effortless. Chicken, potatoes, and peppers are roasted together for a complete meal with little effort.
- Oven Fajitas. A family-pleasing kind of meal that can be tucked into tortillas and served with a variety of toppings. Both fun and delicious!
- Sheet Pan Sausage & Potatoes. This recipe uses smoked sausage (any kind!) making the prep absolutely effortless. Simply slice, dice and roast.
- Unstuffed Peppers. This quick casserole has a quick prep time. All of our fave stuffed pepper flavors in a zesty casserole, topped with a generous portion of cheese of course!
- Taco Stuffed Peppers. Colorful bell peppers are filled with a zesty seasoned beef and rice filling, topped with cheese and baked until bubbly.
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole. This is an easy, one pot casserole with lots of bell peppers, ground beef, and tomato sauce.
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. This casserole is a hearty layered version of chicken enchiladas. A creamy chicken and bell pepper mixture, layers of tortillas & lots of enchilada sauce, and cheese.
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole. A taco twist on a classic tater tot recipe. Top this dish with your favorite taco fixin’s for the perfect family meal.
Skillets and Stir Fries
Slow Cooker Favorites
From the Grill